Thursday 24 July 2008

Cave Story Controls Script.

I haven't made a script or posted one in a while for 3 reasons:
1. I have been playing A Game with a Kitty and Cave Story so I have been distracted
2. I was thinking 'what's the point in updating this blog, it's not like anybody actually reads it...'
3. I ran out of ideas to make scripts from because I posted too many in such a short time so from now on I will limit the script posting to one per day, this is today's.

Woooh Cave Story, it is truly an amazingly fun game a bit hard albeit but still fun like nothing else, I (obviously) have been using my Classic controller to play this and AGwaK with.


Here is the text version:


// Cave Story controls script
// Written by Tom Jones
//
// B-Button = Jump
// Y-Button = Shoot
// L and R-Button = Change Weapons
// X-Button = Item Screen
// ZR-Button = Map

Keyboard.ArrowKeys = Wiimote.Classic.Dpad
Keyboard.ArrowKeys = Wiimote.Classic.Joy1
Z = Wiimote.Classic.b
X = Wiimote.Classic.y
A = Wiimote.Classic.L
S = Wiimote.Classic.R
Q = Wiimote.Classic.x
W = Wiimote.Classic.ZR
Wiimote.Led1 = true



Here is the download version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmhxxwbbljz

Thanks for downloading my script (wow I just realized how incredibly formal this is, from now on I wont say shit like this and I will type like a normal person... well as normal as I can get, seeya)

~Tom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well some people read it so please continue to write your ideas and scripts...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, these scripts saved me from frustrations.

Sam said...

I created a simpler script for use with the wiimote on its side:

Key.Left = wiimote.Up
Key.Right = wiimote.Down
Key.Up = wiimote.Right
Key.Down = wiimote.Left

Key.S = wiimote1.A
Key.A = Wiimote1.B
Key.Q = Wiimote1.Plus
Key.W = Wiimote1.Minus
Key.Enter = Wiimote.Plus
Key.Z = Wiimote.2
Key.X = Wiimote.1
Key.Esc = Wiimote.Home

(That's Cave Story's basic setup)